Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Walks in the Park

Every Sunday I've started taking my dog out for walks in the Parks near where I live. I started off bringing her to Washington Rock, but I found a quieter, lesser known park to go instead. (I was also going to bring her to the Great Swamp Wildlife Preserve, but we found out when we got there that dogs were not allowed) East County Park doesn't even look like a park from the entrance, and I don't think anyone would know it was if it weren't for the small sign on the side of the road before you turn in.
clearly this wasn't taken on the same day



my dog being the usual antisocial creature she is when she sees other dogs walking in the opposite direction toward us, but across the park, she decides she wants to leave spoiler: we didn't run into them anyway

snazzy water pump that doesn't work
creepy trail/path thing that led to bunches of open fields 






(almost slipped and died when my dog decided to walk down the muddiest path to get back to the car)
And then I enjoyed a cup of chicken noodle soup because it was so dang cold outside.

Talk to you later,

-Karin xx



No comments:

Post a Comment