Thursday, November 20, 2014

Friends with a capital F.

Being a quarter way through senior year and only having about seven months left in high school scares me a lot. Just the other day I swear I was 14 year old freshmen not knowing much of anything about anything. I had the realization yesterday that I'm getting older, and I'm not too sure how ready I am for "adulthood".

While I'm going crazy trying to get my life together, my friends are keeping me sane (somewhat). It's never a dull moment, whether I'm at the lunch table, in math, gym or ceramics, the probability of seeing me not laugh or smile is slim.

This is why I am so fond of these people. On days like today, the opening day of the play, Diary of Anne Frank, we have "red carpet day" (spoiler: it does not involve a red carpet) where everyone in the cast and crew dresses to the nines (kinda) and take super snazzy pictures with each other, also causing a huge blockage of people in the hall outside the lunch room. Even though I am not involved in this year's play, I figured,"why the hell not?" and got dressed up too. Being that it is one of my last opening day/night things I made sure to document the occasion.

You're welcome.
















Then some candids



Also my camera was stolen











 It was also a day of twinning yesterday

                               Example 1:
                             
                                Example 2:



Again, you're welcome.

Talk to you later,

-Karin xx



No comments:

Post a Comment