Tuesday, November 4, 2014

My Baby, Ella.

No I do not actually have a baby, but for senior health I did have to do the infamous flower baby project. As if I needed to carry a sack of flour around school to figure out that kids are annoying. Not to mention how unrealistic the project is considering sacks of flour don't make noise or cry or move or are anything like a baby.

So I took this opportunity to make the most amazingly dressed "baby" ever in the history of rectangle-shaped babies.
complete with polka dot skin, pipe-cleaner hair, unicorn onesie,  and name tag for identification (just in case) 
Naturally, I took pictures of Ella everywhere I took her,

on the way home from school,

ready for a night on the town,

her first class in high school,

in the ceramics studio,

Ella in acting workshop,

Ella on stage,
learning her lines,

her first play date,

and napping.

And at the end of the week, after spending over $10 on flour and clothes for said sack of flour, my teacher murdered Ella and donated her lifeless body to a food bank, which isn't that bad. 

Oh and I forgot to mention my partner for this project named her Ella Madison Lebron. (I got to choose the first and middle names if she got to name it Lebron)

Talk to you later,

-Karin xx



No comments:

Post a Comment