Thursday, November 6, 2014

An Autumn Outfit #ootd

For awhile I've been thinking about putting outfits on here but I wasn't really sure about it. I'm going to try it out with this outfit I put together that can be worn dressed up or down depending on what you plan to do when you wear it. I actually plan to wear this tomorrow when I go to the Grounds for Sculpture in Hamilton, New Jersey.

I started off with this Burgundy dress I got from Forever 21


added one of my go to statement necklaces from Target



because it's getting colder I added a beige (kind of cement colored) chiffon scarf I thrifted


and to finish the ensemble I put on an army green anorak which I think I got from Target, too


I also made a slightly warmer option by changing scarfs from chiffon to a navy blue knit infinite scarf

to complete the outfit I decided on suede booties from Pacsun, beige knee high knit socks from Urban Outfitters, and a Calvin Klein purse.



I would wear my hair in a high ponytail for this outfit and have simple makeup like black eyeliner and a darker pink color lip. 

I was really pleased about how this turned out and may do more in the future. See you Tuesday

Talk to you later,

-Karin xx






1 comment: