Saturday, July 4, 2015

Prom-Philadelphia-Graduation

Apologies for not uploading, I just figured I'd put a whole bunch of stuff together from the past couple weeks and change my schedule to Sundays, in an effort to make the next couple months easier. Also the internet where I am in Germany is super slow so loading all of these pictures has been a nightmare so sorry for the lack of photos


Anyway, Prom was actually a lot of fun, I liked what my hair, my dress, my face, and my shoes looked like both separately and when put together. Considering my prom was June 11th, it was hot as hell, and standing outside was something no one wanted to do, but did anyway.

Some of the girls

Prom Squad 2015

strangest pose I've ever had to do
 After Prom I went over to my friend Mina's house, rather than going to the Jersey Shore. The next day, still with my prom hair in tact, we went to Dorney Park (where we were hit on by middle schoolers, but I guess it was better than staying at a really crappy hotel at the beach).


June 20th, I spent in Philadelphia for my final portion of my Girl Scout Gold Award. We had gone on a walking tour of the historic district and then after walked around some more.



Here is the only photo I kind of liked from the day.


Lastly, Graduation happened pretty late in the month, June 24th. Nonetheless, I was ready.




If you need me, I'll be in Europe.

Talk to you tomorrow,

-Karin xx


No comments:

Post a Comment