Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Summer 2015

Summer is quickly approaching and I feel the need to share my summer plans, as I do with most other things here.


Starting in June, actually tomorrow, is my Senior prom. (exciting, I know) And that means pictures for the blog post next week. Prom includes Prom Weekend, which I'll be spending at an amusement park and the beach (working on my sunburn obviously). After that is Graduation, and my graduation party, and by the end of June I'll actually be back at school.

Except, I'll be in Germany. I'm doing a 3 week Summer Study Program through the AATG, where I will be staying with a host family and going to school with their son/daughter (no homework thankfully) and becoming accustomed to a different way of living, even though I worked in Germany for 6 weeks two years ago. The trip is meant to get my  to speak better German and to understand the culture more.

After the 3 weeks, I have the fortunate luck of going to Paris for a week, and meeting up with my Mom. Which I have already planned for everything in my head and I can't wait to get out of school. (thankfully I finished my finals 5 minutes ago) 

Leaving Europe at the end of July, subsequently brings my back to the real world too, even though I really want to go to the South Western States for a week or two in August, though my Dad doesn't seem to agree with me on  the trip. (we'll see how it turns out) 

Hopefully by the end of the summer I'll actually know what/where I'll be in September but until then you are in the same boat as I am when it comes to my future...

Also, sorry for missing yesterday, my english final kept me up until way past my bedtime...

Talk to you later,

-Karin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment