Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Skincare Routine

In an effort to make my skin look its best, I try and keep a daily routine that makes my stay moisturized and healthy.


I start off the morning with a makeup wipe to get the residual makeup from the night before off 
(if I didn't wear makeup the day before I skip this step)
(these ones are from Costco)

Then I go to my toner, which I spray all over my face 
(the Breath of Fresh Air Facial Toner is from Lush)

After the toner dries on my face, I then dab on a little moisturizer 
(this is the Imperialis Facial Moisturizer also from Lush, also I only use a dab of this because a little goes a long way)

I then follow along with whatever makeup I'm going to use that day or just stop there.
Then I spray this moisturizer on my legs and arms and I'm ready to go for the day  

At night I do the same process as I did in the morning and once or twice a week I use one of the following face masks

(I got these in a set and I plan on buying them in full size soon. I got the set from Sephora, it also comes with an application brush so you don't get any of the mask on your hands)

I try and keep my skincare as simple as possible and I've found that these products work the best for my skin (I have combination skin where its oily in my T-zone and drier on my cheeks). I hope this helps anyone wondering which products work well!

Talk to you later,

-Karin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment