Monday, June 2, 2014

Junior Prom 2014!

Guys I can't believe its June already! Anyway, a little over a month ago, I went to my school's junior prom, which was super fun! I got to hang out with my friends that I otherwise don't get to see outside of school, and look amazing at the same time! Who wouldn't want to do that? No one I can think of.


Since it was Junior Prom (or Junior Semi-Formal), I decided to go with a short dress instead of a long one. I got this one called, "New York Minuet" from Modcloth.


 

This dress was super comfortable and didn't show off too much cleavage and was the perfect length, in my opinion. I wore this dress with a pair of classic black heels by Steve Madden like the ones here.


I got my hair done right after school ended and at one point, looked like Taylor Swift circa 2006


Here's the finished look all together:
 
(I have on  Bite Beauty Luminous Crème Lipstick in Tannin and then did some simple champagne eyeshadow and eyeliner.) 



Here are a couple of pictures I took with my friends that night.


All I can say is that Junior Prom was a ton of fun with all my friends, I wish it lasted longer.

Talk to you later, (actually super soon!)
-Karin xx







No comments:

Post a Comment