Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Party Time!

A couple of days ago was my birthday! I am now officially 17 now, so exciting (but not really)! For my birthday, I had a couple friends over that I haven't seen since I've been sick and put on home instruction. It was great to see them and catch up on all of the stuff they've been up to and what's happening in school, considering I now go to a school of 1 (just imagine being the only student in a class for 2 hours, not fun, but neither is being sick).
I got balloons and cards from everyone and had a cupcake piñata that was full of candy, that ended up being torn apart (oops).


This is what the piñata looked like before being hit multiple times with a baseball bat. 

Then they wore it as a hat, posed heroically, and then used it as a frisbee



It's never fun to be sick on your Birthday, but when surrounded by friends, the possibility of forgetting about being sick, even for a little while, goes up immensely.

Talk to you later,

-Karin xx 













No comments:

Post a Comment