Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Year, New Me, New Adventure, New Blog

After taking a much needed 4 month hiatus, I am bringing this blog back in full force. With a new, revamped page, and 4 months of traveling ahead of me, now is the perfect time to capture and share my experiences with the internet.

The past semester has been very hectic and busy, highlights including: New Hope, PA, meeting Miranda Sings and the Haters Back Off cast, working, and taking 18 credits (still in Honor Society too).

You, the reader, get to look forward to over 20 destinations in the coming months as I, quite literally, travel across the planet. While I get to look forward to some of the most incredible experiences of my life, while exploring new mediums and pushing my limits.

Talk to you later,

-Karin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment