Tuesday, May 26, 2015

All over the Island

My group had a change of plans, in which we went into New York on Monday rather than Friday... but only for a few hours. We left the wonderful, central New Jersey area at 7 am and got to our first stop around 8:15ish.

We proceeded to get lost in Central Park, spent 5 minutes on the High line, make our way downtown to the Stonewall Inn (at least the outside), and then drive cross town to the Tenement museum (which we should have gone to last week but that didn't make my angry at all).

Here are the photos I managed to take as we ran from the Upper West Side to the Lower East Side. Most are in Central Park, one is from the LES.

Nice place to park the car in front of, right?

Belvedere Castle

View from said Castle

Heart attack inducing statue

Someone was playing the harp in an effort to make it more magical



Tried finding John Lennon but I couldn't find him



the cutest graffiti I have ever seen

I might as well move into the city, because I'm going back in today to finish my project and again on Friday for my birthday, hopefully meeting up with some friends.


Talk to you soon,

-Karin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment