Sunday, February 16, 2014

Living in an endless Winter

This Winter has been harsh to say the least. Having lived in the Northeast United States my entire life, I've never experienced this much snow all at once. There seems to be another snow storm every other week and the constant need to shovel my driveway. I think we've gotten about 3 feet of snow and apparently there is more to come.
My friends and I have a running joke that our town has transformed into Arendale from Frozen and that I'm Elsa because I have blonde hair and blue eyes.
Anyway, I'm hoping spring hurries up and gets here already because its been far too cold for far too long.
one of the first snow storms of the season a few months ago. 

the snow now.


That's all for now,  talk to you later

-Karin xx



No comments:

Post a Comment