Tuesday, December 23, 2014

christmasifying my house

Christmas is here once again, and as I rush around doing school work and house cleaning and all that jazz that everyone LOVES to do,  but I did have a little time to document the Christmas chaos that my house has become. Just see for yourself...

My dog has become a living present

The elves are running rampant in my living room

the stockings are coming...

creepy elves congregating 

A complete (almost) christmas tree

This elf already has bad intentions...


Charlie Brown and an army of Snoopies along with m&m reindeer can only be up to no good
(Also christmas card circa 2005 in the background making an appearance)

A raft of penguins has invaded my house and are collecting at the fireplace

stockings are multiplying

AT ALARMING RATES
SEND HELP (or money) BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and I'll see you on Christmas!

Talk to you later,

-Karin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment