Sunday, October 18, 2015

Autumn in New York

The past couple weekends I've spent in both New York City and upstate New York. I visited my friend at NYU and then we headed up to the upper east side to go to the Met, and my favorite macaroon shop, Laduree.

At the Met, we 1) took pictures on the steps, and then 2) wondered around looking at masterpieces from Picasso, Degas, and Monet. (also ticket prices at the Met are only recommended, so we only paid a dollar total to get in)











I went here in July...





10/10 would recommend to anyone

Then this past weekend I went upstate for the weekend to my Grandma's house, which I can easily say is gorgeous almost all year round, but in my opinion, the autumn is the best season up there. Just take a look.













Sometimes I wish I could stay up there forever, but visiting makes the view better.  


Talk to you later,

-Karin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment